An introductory course in digital photography. You will learn:
- How to select a digital camera.
- What type of camera will meet your needs.
- What type of lenses you need for what type of subject.
- All about accessories such as tripods flash attachments, etc.
- How to get the files into a computer.
- How to prepare the image for printing, cropping, resizing, sharpening, etc.
- How to protect your files.
The role of the camera, versus the role of the photographer; we'll discuss how the camera is the tool and how the photographer makes the image, good cameras don't necessarily mean good images.