An introductory course in digital photography. You will learn:
- How to select a digital camera.
- What type of camera will meet your needs?
- What type of lenses you need for what type of subject.
- All about accessories such as tripods, flash attachments, etc.
- How to get the files into a computer.
- How to prepare the image for printing, cropping, resizing, sharpening, etc.
- How to protect your files.
- The role of the camera, versus the role of the photographer; we'll discuss how the camera is the tool and how the photographer makes the image, good cameras don't necessarily mean good images.
BRING YOUR CAMERA and MANUAL IF YOU HAVE ONE!
Level: Any Class price: Register before June 10: $75, register June 10 – 23: $105 Register before August 12: $75, register August 12 – 25: $105 Class size: Minimum 2, Maximum 12